• Developing and implementing REST API based Java resources and implement business logic in Spark framework.
• Meeting with the development team to discuss domain/data modelling.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Identifying and incorporating relevant design patterns into application development.
• HLD, LLD documentation and review
• 2 - 5 Years’ experience in core Java application development and Rest frameworks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
• Thorough understanding of Java core principles.
• Proficiency in REST based frameworks like Dropwizard/Spring Boot/etc.
• Experience with Hibernate, JDBC & other Database related technologies.
• Good SQL skills.
• Knowledge of code versioning tool –Git.
• Knowledge of/Experience with development in Spark framework.
• Knowledge of modern authorization/authentication mechanisms.
• Keen eye towards benchmarking and optimization.
• Innovative, enthusiastic and a great team player.
• A geek that can lead; excellent spoken and written communication.
• An obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
• Ability to identify and pick up new technology updates quickly.
• Ability to work effectively with remote teams if required.
• Ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales.